Monday 7 April 2014

Update

Do you want to know what I love and hate?
Watching tv shows and or books that make me want to do/ live what they are doing... less Game of Thrones/ Harry Potter and more Start Ups: Silicone Valley and Sex in the City.
I would love to start up my blog properly and have a following obviously but my life has no clear direction right now so it would be hard to find time around work, college and other social engagements so recently I've been spending more time writing- I've not been posting them because they're just for me at the moment but someday I might post them.
I find it so therapeutic to write about things as they come into my head so I'm going to try and do this more (anything to put off writing the essay due for this Thursday)

So what am I up to right now, I'm currently doing a part time course in my local college of which has granted me access into the course I want to do for next year. I am also working in a local dominos pizza- It's good and bad at times. I can't go into why I do and don't like it for contractual reasons but I'm happy working there. I'm also going to the gym and trying to eat better. The gym in the college i attend is free, I mean it has everything I would need but it's pretty basic according to other people. Eating better and more often is party because of the gym and party because I'm leaving on less than I usually am right now so making a kg of pasta that will last me a few meals is a great way to save money and shopping around to find the best deals is my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment